Saturday, June 13, 2009

Something..... about..... KokseonG




“I’m back!” Yeah! Back to this sweet sweet H-O-M-E…

I’m Kok Seong, one of the family members of this home… was born in 11th April 1988 in Petaling Jaya and stay at Puchong Jaya… Both PJ...hehe…. I’m currently pursuing my Bachelor degree in Accounting in UTAR and here comes my final year of the course. I’m the class rep for my tutorial group, BAC09, a “sot sot” big family. Although we are not so U-N-I-T-E-D…. we still able to crapping around most of the time… like those big families where the members only meet during festivals. Hahaha… maybe its bcoz of me not doing a good job. Haiz!!!

In my years of Uni life, I gain lots of experience by involving myself in lots of events and activities. Many people including myself is wondering why am I so passionate in taking part in those clubs and societies activities. I took the treasurer position in both Music Club and Askar Wataniah Society for tenure 2008/2009. Moreover, I also join in as organizing committee for a few events organized by Community Service Society, Accounting Society, and Wushu Club. No doubt these activities did used up most of my time where I could hardly find a slot to study or even sleep, but I enjoyed a lot from it. Get to know more friends, learn new things and handling challenges are making me more enthusiastic. Although my friends and parents did complaint that I spent too much time in clubs and societies; asking me to take a rest… I always reply them that I have learnt a lot from those activities and I wanna fully utilized my Uni life by involving in different activities and mix up with people with different personalities. I’m glad to be here, having such a wonderful and memorable university life.

As I need to deal with many people and have less time to hang out with friends, Internet is the best way to connect me with others. MSN chat is most often used application where I can chit chat with all my friends local or even overseas. There are a few sites that I visit quite frequent:

1. Facebook - It is a website which connects me with friends. I can always get updates on my friends through this website. Besides that, it provides entertainment and funny funny quiz which I can spend some time on it whenever I feel bored.
2. Hotmail - I usually check my e-mails using this website. Many clubs and societies documents are circulate through e-mail and I usually write e-mail when dealing with external organization especially negotiating for sponsorships.
3. Cari Forum – It is the Chinese Forum which has lots of information to be discovered. From self-interest to news and lots more… all is available for view and discussion.
4. Google - It is the search engine that I use frequently. I can get any information that I need by GOOGLING~~
5. UTAR WBLE - This website is most related to my course. Logging into this website allows me to get information and updates on the subjects.

That’s all for this time…
Contact me if you want to know more about me… I can meet you personally…
Waiting for you~~~
yuhoooo~~~

We are one family under God - AJU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment