Thursday, June 11, 2009

About Shu Wen


Hey everyone out there.!!!Welcome to our home=) This is Shu Wen, one of the owners if this blog. I am an ordinary girl born and stay in Petaling Jaya. Currently pursuing Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. This is my final year studying in the university.


In my university life, I found something that I am passionate about which is joining the Community Service Society(CSS). Recently, we have organized one of the most succesful events which was the CS camp. Everyone enjoyed very much and it was a great experience. Here, I have learnt a lot especially in communicating as doing society work and organizing activities require a lot of communications. It had then changed my life as I was quiet and shy back then. This was a big obstacle for me to meet new friends. I have met tonnes of people after joining and organizing the activities in CSS. I am lucky to get to know all the great people here and of course contributing to the community. We became close friends and we are like a big family sharing tears and joys. I am glad to be here, it will definitely be memorable in my university life.


I like to surf the internet and hang out with my lovely friends when I'm free. Besides that, travelling is also one of my favourite activities.

The five websites that I usually visit are:

  1. Facebook - It is a website which connects my friends and I. I can always get updates on my friends through this website. Besides that, it provides entertainment such as games which I can play when I feel bored.
  2. Hotmail - I usually check my e-mails using this website. It benefits me as some of the mails contain useful information.
  3. Google - It is the search engine that I use frequently. I can get any information that I need by googling.
  4. WBLE - This website is most related to my course. Logging into this website allows me to get information and updates on the subjects.
  5. Blogger - I like reading others stories especially my friends' as I get to understand and know more about them.
I am happy to be here with my close friends to share information together. Thank you everyone for the contribution and also those who visited, thanks. Have a nice day =)

We are one family under God - AJU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment