Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kah Mun's Profile


Hi…everyone, I’m Kah Mun from University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I’m currently pursuing my final year in Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting. I live in Ampang but I dislike travelling on a daily basis, therefore I prefer to stay at Sg. Long, which is where my university is located. My family consists of both my parents, a younger sister and a naughty brother.

During my free time, I love to participate in the Community Service Society as I like to participate in social activities very much. Here is where I met a new bunch of best friends as we always organize events together and spend most of our time together. Without them, my life would be meaningless. Therefore I will always treasure them. It was just a month ago where we got together for sleepless nights just to organize the best camp ever. It was indeed the most memorable camp I have been to. I have gained a lot of experience and learnt many things from it.

Surfing the net is part of my daily routine. I stay connected with my friends through Windows Live Messenger everyday. The sites that I often visit are:

1) Facebook, this is the website that I frequently visit. Facebook constantly update me about my friends’ recent activities and contains a lot of fun and interesting games to choose from.
2) Google, my favourite search engine used to search for information, especially for journals for my thesis and assignments.
3) WBLE, I log in to WBLE to update myself with new lecture notes and tutorials while looking into the student’s forums.
4) Youtube, my favourite entertainment site where I usually search for MTVs of my favourite artists and look for interesting and humorous videos.
5) Livescore, I’m using this website to keep myself update with the latest football results, as I cannot watch the live telecast from Astro.

This is my first time creating and writing a blog and I feel that it is fun to have a blog. Feel free to visit our blog. “We are One family under God --- AJU!!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment